Friday’s PossumMay 27, 2011
Image Found at Eco Lesbo Vego
Olive and Butter Bean Spread
- 425g (16oz) can butter beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 tab extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tab lemon juice
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 to 3 tabs diced red onion
- 2 to 3 tabs chopped kalamata olives
- toast, whatever kind you like
- Place the beans, olive oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper in a food processor and whiz until smooth.
- Mix in the onion and olives. (You can process them if you want, but personally I think the flavour gets a bit lost without the little pieces.)
- Spread on toast and eat it all up!